In order to verify your account, we will require a copy of your valid passport or both sides of your government-issued identification card. Alternatively, we accept a voter’s card or a driver’s licence (front and back sides).
We also accept any bills that are issued by a financial institution, a utility company, a government agency or a judicial authority. If your bill or document is available online, you may send it to [email protected] either as a PDF file or as a screenshot which includes the URL page.
This copy must contain:
- Identification Number
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Valid Expiry Date
- Issuing authority
For Nigeria, we also accept NINS (National Identity Management System), though we also require a Birth Certificate as a complimentary document to verify the date of birth.
What will not be accepted:
- Covered details – you must not cover any of the above details
- Unclear documents
- Cropped images – all edges of the document should be visible
- Documents such as Army card, Medical card, Age card, Student card
All scans should be in high resolution and the above details must be clearly readable.
Please make sure that your documents are:
- Clear, with no blurs, light reflection or shadows
- All edges of the document must be visible
- Both sides of the document must be uploaded
View examples of valid documents:
B. Identification Card:
Please keep in mind that on the occasion of the expiration of your identity verification document, you are obligated to provide us with a copy of the updated document.‹ Back to Help Center